Jersey City, NJ
- New PATH train-car wash 10,000 SF facility
- Rehabilitation of existing 18,000 SF facility
- 2,200 LF new track and contact rail with two turnouts
- Adjacent to active tracks
- Work around existing track and utilities
New 10,000 sf car wash and employee buildings, rehabilitation of existing 18,000 sf repair facility, new 5,100 sf steel platform, 2,200 lf track and contact rail, two turnouts, concrete foundations and slabs, electrical, architectural finishes, duct bank, fuel tank, steel platform modifications, 1,000 lf water and sewer lines including in-line taps into existing systems, 20,000 lf conduit layout design and installation, fire pump house, 5,000 cy excavation and rock removal, underground storage tanks and tie-ins to existing site utilities and active tracks. The intricate trackwork was completed in a confined area.